Statutes, policy plan and annual reports
The statutes, policy plan or annual reports are only available in Dutch.
Various documents and videos
- The Earth Charter. The Earth Charter is an ethical framework for building a just, sustainable, and peaceful global society in the 21st century. It seeks to inspire in all people a new sense of global interdependence and shared responsibility for the well-being of the whole human family, the greater community of life, and future generations. The Iona Stichting endorses the Earth Charter.
- An exploration of our money system: a document that enhances the awareness and understanding of the money system and of the role money plays in the economy, 2012. Publication of Economy Transformers in collaboration with Oxfam Novib and financed by the Iona Stichting.
Video reports of the symposium ‘Which world can we create together?’, 2017.
Information about Theory U
- Otto Scharmer about Theory U and presencing, 2011.
- First Presencing Global Forum in Boston, 2011. Forum about Theory U and Presencing.
- Second Presencing Global Forum in Berlijn, 2012. Forum about Theory U and Presencing.
- Mission U in Berlin, 2011. Young people discussed social issues on the basis of Theory U.
- The presentation of the Dutch translation of ‘Theory U, 2012. The Iona Stichting organised an event with Otto Scharmer.
- The presentation of the Dutch translation of the book ‘Meditation as contemplative inquiry, 2012. The Iona Stichting organised an event with Arthur Zajonc.