The Iona Stichting is a junction for those who are committed to social renewal.
We support the creative interaction between donors and project initiators. Together we aim for spiritual, cultural and social development. We act on the intersection of the creation of values and society. Looking for projects that have a unique and integral approach towards man and world.
Promoting the power of initiative is the core of our mission. We provide financial support for projects, research and other initiatives for development that are in line with our view and statute.
anthroposophy is an inspiration, not a limitation.
We support and develop various charitable initiatives that aim for development and renewal on a social, cultural and spiritual level.
More specifically we support:
- anthroposophy and its fields of attention: pedagogy, health care, care for the disabled, agriculture, natural science, eurythmy and active art observation
- the religious dimension of life
- art, including architecture, monumental arts, garden and landscape architecture, music and the visual arts
Anthroposophy is a source of inspiration for our work.
A society as a social work of art, where cultural, political, legal and economical life are subservient to each other.
assessment of the board
When assessing an application, the board considers the following:
- Does the application fit within the aims of the foundation?
- Do creativity and power of initiative speak from your request?
- Inner consistency of the application: does the initiator create a connection between ideal, target group, approach and a financial plan?
- The power of initiative and a personal approach are essential for your application. General applications that are not specifically addressed to the Iona Stichting will not be considered
a personal approach creates power
International applications are welcome, but not without a reference from someone known to us, who has local contacts and personal knowledge of the project.