For the student the choice for a vocational training is an important and very personal initiative. Often it means the start of a new life. Our donors realize that education at certain training institutes is not financed by the government and that therefore some help is necessary.
For practical reasons we only support educational institutes in Europe with whom we are associated.
training institutes we support
- Academie Antroposofische Gezondheidszorg, Zeist
- Emerald Foundation, The Hague
- Hogeschool Leiden: dance/eurythmy
- Hogeschool Leiden: social creative therapy
- Hogeschool Leiden: music
- Hogeschool Leiden: waldorf school education Pabo
- Warmonderhof, Dronten
- Priesterseminar Hamburg der Christengemeinschaft, Hamburg
- Freie Hochschule der Christengemeinschaft, Stuttgart
- Schule für Eurythmische Art und Kunst, Berlin
- Eurythmeum Stuttgart, Stuttgart
- Alanus Hochschule, Alfter
- Freie Hochschule Stuttgart, Stuttgart
- Institut für Waldorf Pädagogik, Witten-Annen
- you are not older than 35 years
- the training institute is mentioned in the list above
- you are at least in your second year (we consider the first year as a probationary year)
- the academic year has not yet started (apply 3 months before)
- this is your first vocational training
- your application has reached us before the 1st of July or, when the school year is deviant, at least two months before the start of the course
Application step by step
Please go to our online application system.
Before you apply, please read our manual for students.
You will be asked to upload the following documents:
- Reference from someone who knows you
- Confirmation of the school administration
- Copy of your passport
- Proof of registration of the institute
Your application will be dealt with in our board meeting. In case of a positive decision, the funds will be transferred directly to the institute.
We require an evaluation at the end of each academic year. For the student this is a moment of reflection and, of course, we are interested in your personal findings. We offer you the following guidelines:
- how do you look back on the past school year? What were the highlights; were there any difficulties?
- Does the education live up to your expectations?
- If your education is not finished: are you planning to subscribe for the following year?
- If you have finalized your education, please let us know that you have graduated.
- What are your plans for the future and how will your education be of use in this?
You can send your evaluation via our inline system.
Only complete applications that have reached the office at least 14 days before the date of a board meeting can be put on the agenda.
Board meetings 2020
- 14 January
- 11 February
- 3 March
- 7 April
15 April Annual meeting.
- 12 May
- 9 June
- 8 September
- 6 October
- 3 November
- 15 December