Besides our support for a vocational training, the Education & Development fund is also meant for ways of self development. You are eligible if the intended training or course creates a cohesion between ideal, approach and financing. In addition, the course or training should fit within the view and aims of the Iona Stichting.
The following conditions are important for submitting an application for a course or training:
- the course or training fits within out view and aims
- the course or training concerns social involvement
- the course or training has not yet started, apply well in time, not a few days before
- It is a short-term course (no longer than 3 months)
how to apply
You can make an application via our online system.
Please read our manual before you start the process.
Have you applied before, note that we only take your current application into consideration if we have received an evaluation report of your previous project!
- an official proof of registration from the training institute
- a reference from someone who knows you well and who believes in your choice
Your application will be dealt with in our board meeting. In case of a positive decision, the funds will be transferred directly to the training institute.
When the course or training is finished, we will ask you to send us an evaluation report. We are interested in your personal findings, but offer the following guidelines:
- how did you experience your course or training?
- what went well and what could be improved?
- was your financial situation adequate?
Only complete applications that have reached the office at least 14 days before the date of a board meeting can be put on the agenda.
- 12 January
- 11 February
- 4 March
- 30 March
Annual meeting: 15 September (with reservation)
- 28 April
- 25 May
- 8 September
- 5 October
- 2 November
- 15 December